Camping Ploërmel, Le Lac au Duc, near Brocéliande
In the heart of wooded areas in a quiet and natural setting
Take advantage of our shaded pitches, in a green setting where the calm of the water and abundant vegetation meet. The campsite is on the edge of Lac au Duc, the largest natural lake in Brittany, with secure access.
Mobile home – unusual accommodation – spacious pitch
Take advantage of our premium locations with private sanitary facilities. All the pleasure of simplicity and nature with the comfort of private sanitary facilities including: shower, washbasin, WC and sink. No need to share the sanitary facilities, the premium pitches offer you a little corner just for you, to spend a stay in family or between friends in all peace.
Discover the region
In addition to resting on the beach of the lake, you will have access to the “Voies Vertes” for a bike ride and to numerous hiking trails. The magic of the place is completed by its proximity to the forest of Brocéliande, whose legend is no longer to be made.
Fishing on the edge of Lac au Duc, in Morbihan
Forest of Broceliande legend in the heart of nature
Visit the Morbihan and Broceliande
Soak up the charms of Brittany
Staying at Lac au Duc is the ideal starting point to discover the forest of Broceliande and its legends
Between nature and legend, discover many places to live pleasant moments in contact with nature and the Breton enchantment.
- The forest of Broceliande: in the heart of the Arthurian legend,
- The hydrangea circuit: a calm and colorful stroll around 533 varieties,
- Malestroit: small city of character full of charm and history,
- Pontivy and its medieval castle,
- The canal of Nantes and Brest, to be crossed by bike, on foot or on the water with 236 locks,
- And much more…
An environment for
to get back in touch with oneself
The Lac au Duc campsite offers a calm and serene environment, ideal for relaxing with family or friends. Within the campsite and on the lake, you can practice many activities water sports, golf, cycling, beach, playground… There is something for everyone!
Near the campsite, you will find : activities, green and historical places… Everything you need to enjoy the moment and spend a peaceful and rejuvenating vacation.
Tips for walking in the Forest of Broceliande
If this is your first time in our Broceliande campsite, we suggest you some tips for a magical stay in the heart of nature:
- Discover the immersive course La Porte des Secrets, between legend, history and nature, to know everything about the Forest of Broceliande,
- To walk with good equipment: Good shoes and good documentation thanks to the tourist office,
- Go and meet the storytellers, druids and artists to immerse yourself in the place, they will transport you into the legend of King Arthur, and into the history of the place.